Please complete the appropriate application or submit your resume per the instructions.
Onsite Assistant/Translator Openings
CTS LanguageLink helps our clients translate various documents into different languages. CAMBODIAN, HINDI and THAI are the three languages that are in great demand by our clients. Currently, the Translation Division of CTS LanguageLink needs contractors who speak and read CAMBODIAN, HINDI and THAI to come in to our office and help us with line breaks of the translation in these three languages.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Contractor
LOCATION: Downtown Vancouver, WA
- Task: Check and fix line breaks in the translation files.
- File format: Word files, PDF file, hard copies.
- Team: Work with our Production staff and Project Managers.
- Timeframe / Duration: September, 2013
- Schedules: The schedules will be set up by our Project Managers. The work hours are flexible and will depend on our needs. Notice will be sent to you via emails in advance. (We will coordinate with CTS Interpretation Division to ensure that there are no conflicts in your schedules between the two Divisions.)
- Location: CTS Translation Division Office. Address: 911 Main Street, Suite 10 | Vancouver, WA 98660
- Pay: You will be paid by the hours that you have worked. The hourly rate will be negotiated between you and the CTS Translation Division.
If you speak and write Cambodian, Hindi and Thai and you are interested in earning extra income, please respond as soon as possible. When you finish filling out the form, in the "Please add any additional comments here:" section, MAKE SURE you state you are applying for the "Onsite Assistant" opening.
To qualify to work as a CTS LanguageLink Interpreter, you must be able to pass an English proficiency and target language proficiency test.
To work as a FEMA Interpreter you must apply at the link above and be FEMA compliant.
- Be part of an elite group able and willing to respond during a nationally declared emergency
- Be available for Telephonic Interpretation 24x7 when the President declares an emergency needing FEMA involvement
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Willingness to complete an extensive federal application process for National Public Trust Security clearance, including fingerprinting and online application directly with FEMA.
Request application access via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to pass a credit check and criminal background check
Due to our tremendous growth, we are recruiting qualified and experienced In-House Interpreters to join our growing Interpretation Department. We are hiring for the following languages:
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position with benefits offered. This is not a contract position.
To work as a CTS LanguageLink Telephonic Interpreter:
- You must pass an English proficiency test
- You must pass a target language proficiency test
- You must have a minimum of two years of professional telephonic interpreting experience
- You must have a dedicated landline to take telephonic calls